Committed to your concerns
2. City Research Consumer Panel will not sell, rent, swap, or otherwise disclose to any third party any personally identifiable information provided during your participant registration. In addition, we do not include on our site any functionality allowing third parties to perform “reverse searches” to identify individuals from e-mail addresses.
4.We may use your regular mail address, e-mail address or telephone number to communicate with you. For example, we may want to ask you to participate in online surveys or in focus groups, inform you about new features and material on our site, request your opinion on matters concerning the site, and make you aware of promotions and other opportunities to earn City Survey Reward Points.
5. City Research Consumer Panel reserves the right to send subscribers maintenance e-mails, such as, but not exclusively including, service confirmation, renewal/expire notice, periodic account summaries, and infrequent service alert messages. The purpose of these maintenance e-mail messages is to inform panelists of updates and specific changes that may impact their ability to use this site.
6. City Research Consumer Panel automatically collects site usage information from you when you visit the www. CityResearchConsumerPanel.com site.
How We Use The Information We Collect
7.Site usage information that is collected helps us evaluate how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate the City Research Consumer Panel site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each web page, and the length of their visits.
8.We may use information that we collect in the following ways:
a. for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information including, but not limited to, enabling us to process, validate and verify your personal information as well as to provide user specific information if it is required for participation in a survey or on a panel;
b .to cross reference the material in our database with your interests to send you invitations to online surveys, focus groups, or other market research activities;
c. to send you email notifications about services, your personal information, or to otherwise contact you;
d. to enhance existing features or develop new features, products or services;
e. to provide third parties with aggregate, not-user-specific, information about our usage patterns; and
f. in any other ways that are in compliance with this policy as it may be amended from time to time.
Children Under 18
9.If you are a person under the age of 18, we do not want to receive any personal information about you – including information like your name, address or e-mail address or other information in the panel intake form. City Research Consumer Panel does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as reasonably possible.
11. City Research Consumer Panel does not control the privacy policies of our business partners, sponsors or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks.
12. City Research Consumer Panel uses “cookies” to identify return visitors. A “cookie” is a small file that we save on your computer’s hard drive. It contains no personal information, like your name or e-mail address, but “remembers” that your computer has visited this site before. So if you leave the site and then return, cookies will be able to detect what questions you have already answered so that you do not have to start all over again. To accept cookies, go into your browser preferences and check that cookies are being accepted. You can also turn off the ‘cookie’ function through most standard browsers.
13.If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of the City Research Consumer Panel site, or your dealings with our web site, please contact us at:
City Research Consumer Panel
Copyright 2011 City Research Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved.